As we get closer to the start of the 2019-20 school year, here is a checklist of important things to get done before school opens back up!
- FinalForms – 2019 – 2020 registration via FinalForms has begun! This means you need to log in (create an account if you haven’t already) and register your incoming Spartan for what sport(s) they plan on participating/trying out for. Please choose all sports they MAY play – if they end up not wanting to or not making the team – you will NOT be charged or anything. Follow this link to login – https://rogerbacon-oh.finalforms.com/ INSTRUCTIONS (to create an account) – https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/43/2018/04/11165508/FF_ParentPlaybook_Create-Roger-Bacon.pdfIncoming freshmen should NOT wait until they receive their RB email address. They can use whatever email they currently have then once the school year begins we can make that switch.
- TriHealth Physcial Day – Saturday, July 27, 2019 | 8–11 a.m. TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion Sports Arena, First Floor 6200 Pfeiffer Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242. $20/student. 50% of all proceeds come back to Roger Bacon for sports medicine supplies
- Kroger Community Rewards – follow this link to help out Roger Bacon Athletics! This does NOT take away fuel points or cost you anything extra! https://rogerbaconspartans.org/kroger-community-rewards/
- Roger Bacon Spirit Shop – The Spirit Shop will be closed during June and July for maintenance and restocking. It will reopen in August per the following schedule:
- Aug 5 – 8: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Aug 10: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Aug 12 – 16: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Aug 19 – 20: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Follow us on Twitter! – https://rogerbaconspartans.org/twitter-accounts/ – this link shows all our individual sport accounts – they post updates a lot during the summer so it is very beneficial to follow to stay updated!