We are proud to announce the four newest members of the Roger Bacon Athletics Hall of Fame for the upcoming school year!
- Heather Bellegia Ernst – Class of 1993
- Heather ran cross country and track during her time at Roger Bacon. She earned multiple all-league/city honors during her high school career. She is one of five Spartans to have ever placed in the top-10 in the State Cross Country Meet after she finished 7th her junior year. Her senior year, she placed 6th in the 1600m Run at the State Track & Field Tournament.
- Carrie Nelson Hawkins – Class of 1995
- Carrie played soccer, cross country and track during her time at Roger Bacon. She currently holds the school record for the 800m Run. She earned GGCL all-league honors and all-city honors in both track and cross country. She was also named GGCL co-runner of the year in track. She was a state qualifier in both track (800/1600 relay) and cross country as well. Carrie went on to run track at the University of Cincinnati and Morehead State University.
- Lisa Bock Crawford – Class of 1999
- Lisa played volleyball, basketball and track during her time at Roger Bacon. She earned 1st Team All-GGCL all four years in Track & Field. She qualified for Regionals her freshmen and junior years in the mile. Lisa went on to play volleyball at Denison University.
- Ashley Queen-Janning Manfra – Class of 2002
- Ashley excelled in soccer during her time at Roger Bacon. She currently ranks 3rd all-time in career points (110), 2nd in career goals (45) and 5th in career assists (20). Other accomlishments include; Freshman and Sophomore 2nd Team All-League; Sophomore Honorable Mention All-City; Junior and Senior 1st Team All-League; GGCL Player of the Year; 1st Team All-City; 1st Team All-State. Ashley continued her soccer career at the University of Kentucky.
Congratulations to our newest members of the Roger Bacon Athletics Hall of Fame! These four will be inducted and honored in a HOF ceremony in the Spring of 2021. A particular date/time has not been set yet due to COVID-19. Once a date has been set, more information including ticket sales will be available.